The ASIA syndrome must collect conditions there autoimmune diseases is triggered by adjuvants vaccines, silikon, aluminum salts and other unnatural substances. The term is disputed because relationships are difficult to detect, random coincides can be found and good research studies are lacking.
Diagnosis listed under ASIA syndrome
- Gulf War Syndrome (GWS)
- Macrophage Myo-Fasciitis Syndrome (MMF)
- Post-vaccination phenomena have previously been associated with the influence of unnatural substances
- SLElike syndrome
- Still's disease
- Many types of vasculitis are reported as possible adjuvant effects
In the reputable journal "Lupus "from 2011 points R Cervera that a number of questions are unanswered:
- Are there theoretical / biological experimental evidence that a connection is possible?
- The time perspective. Expected is approx. 3 weeks in autoimmune reaction in rheumatic fever. How do you explain months to years of delay after vaccinations?
- Is it a classical autoimmune disease described or unspecific autoimmune reactions?
- What kind of mechanism exists: Cross-reaction? Which vaccines are triggers (adjuvants, solvent)?
- Does the number of vaccines given have a vital role?
- Are Classical Vaccine Reactions Real Autoimmune Diseases?
- Are there any similarities between silicone-induced reaction and vaccine-induced reaction?
It is thus uncertain whether the ASIA syndrome will be established as a classical diagnosis. Until a clarification is available, it is recommended to pay attention to the phenomenon