This page contains a brief description that does not cover the medication. For more information read the review in Felleskatalogen.no for the respective drug.
Tablets that act against
- Behcet's disease with ulcers on mucous membranes (mouth and abdomen)
- FMF (Familiar Mediterranean fever)
Dose: 0,5mg 1-3 times daily
- Check leukocytes (white blood cells) at the start
- Colrefuz contains Kolkisin
- Kolkisin is not in the Norwegian «The Common Catalog ».
- Patient information here (NMA)
This page has had 1 visits today