Referral to rheumatologist 5/5 (1)

Share Button

Refferal to rheumatology on suspicion of rheumatic disease

Distribution of functions in Oslo

  • For patients with systemic connective tissue diseases or vasculitis who live outside Oslo can be referred or transferred to OUS, Rikshospitalet as a “second opinion”, preferably via the local rheumatology department

For patients preparing for specialist examination

For doctors who refer to the specialist in rheumatology

This page has had 1 visits today

Please rate this page