Who we are
Our website address is: https://bindevevssykdommer.no owned and administered by Øyvind Palm, company number 981 829 891. Mail: email@example.com
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
Bindevevssykdommer.no uses Google services to improve its content and ensure that it is still free. We therefore share information with Google through advertising services such as AdSense. This includes the analysis tool Google Analytics which allows your browser to automatically send certain types of information to Google. This includes the URL of the page you are visiting and your IP address. The website does not record personal information, such as name-mail addresses or sensitive information about you.
Google uses the information to provide services, maintain and improve them, develop new services, measure ad performance, protect against fraud and misuse, and customize content and ads you see on Google and its partner sites. You can see the privacy statement to Google to find out more about how they process data for each of these purposes, and advertisingpage for more information about Google ads, how your information is used in advertising, and how long Google stores this information.
When processing information shared with Google by websites, consent is sometimes requested before Google is authorized to process the information. A banner appears on the website and asks for consent for Google to process the information the website collects.
Personalization of ads
If you've turned on personalization of ads, Google will use your information to make your ads more useful to you. Example: A site that sells mountain bikes uses Google's advertising services. After you visit the site, you will see a mountain bike ad on another site displaying ads provided by Google.
If personalization of ads is turned off, Google will not collect or use your information to create an ad profile or customize the ads we show you. You'll still see ads, but they may not be as useful or relevant to you. The ads may still be based on the topic of the site or app you are viewing, what you have searched for, or your overall position, but not on your interests, search history, or browser history. Your information may still be used for the other purposes mentioned above, such as measuring the effectiveness of advertising and protecting against fraud and misuse.
When interacting with sites or apps that use Google services, you may be asked to choose whether to see personalized ads from ad providers, including Google. Regardless of what you choose, Google will not personalize the ads you see if the Ads personalization setting is turned off or if your account is not eligible for personalized ads.
You can see and control what information Google uses to display ads by going to the ad settings dine.
How to control the information collected by Google from this site
Here are some tips to help you control the information shared by your device when you visit or interact with sites and apps that use Google services:
- Ad settings helps you control ads you see in Google services (such as Google Search or YouTube), or on Google sites and apps that use Google advertising services. You can also find out how Customize ads, opt out of personalized ads, and block specific advertisers.
- If you're signed in to your Google Account, and depending on your account settings, do My activity that you can review and control the data created when you use Google's services, including the information we collect from websites and apps you have visited. You can browse by date and topic and delete part or all of your activity log.
- Many people use Google Analytics on websites and apps to understand how visitors use their web pages or apps. If you do not want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser extension. Find out more about Google Analytics and Privacy.
- With Incognito mode in Chrome you can surf the web without saving web pages and files in your browser log (unless you choose to log in). The cookies are deleted after you close all the incognito windows and tabs, and your bookmarks and settings are saved until you delete them. Find out more about cookies.
- Many browsers, including Chrome, allow you to block third-party cookies. You can also remove any existing cookies from your browser. Find out more about managing cookies in Chrome.